This is a very busy time of year for the school and it is all so exciting and fun!
Preparations for our annual Spring Festival of Dance are now in full swing.
The Spring Festival of Dance is Coastal Dance Centre’s year-end performance for the dance year. It is an opportunity for our students to showcase what they have learned during the course of the year and be involved in an onstage performance.
Spring Festival of Dance Reminders
- Parents are requested to check their emails for important information and reminders that will be sent out to all participants regarding upcoming rehearsals and more.
Spring Festival of Dance Important Dates:
- *Saturday, May 20 – Spring Festival of Dance Program Ads Campaign* – deadline for submission
- Saturday, June 3 – Dress & Technical Rehearsals at the Beach Church Auditorium.
- Saturday, June 10 – Run-Through and Dress Rehearsal at the CDC Market Common Studio.
- Sunday, June 11 – Spring Festival of Dance Performances at the Beach Church Auditorium. Performance times are at 4pm and 7pm.
* The Spring Festival of Dance Souvenir Program Book is part of Coastal Dance Centre’s tradition. It is a great keepsake/souvenir book of the faces, special events and performances from this dance year that will be a cherished memento for everyone – long after our precious dancers are grown and have moved on with their lives.
The Souvenir Program Book presents a great opportunity for our families to advertise to all the rest of our dance families and show encouragement to your children as well. Ads may be purely business ads or it can be personal ads or messages or words of encouragement to our dancers from friends, family members and friends’ of family businesses.
- Do you own a business?
- Do any of your friends or family own a business?
Please reach out to your business contacts, friends, grandparents, and anyone you can ask to put an ad in our souvenir program book. Help us create a wonderful book of memories for our lovely dancers.
You can see samples of ads from previous years at both studio locations.
The Program Ad Form is available at the Front Office.
To submit your ads or for further information, please contact Ms. Peggy Pitoscia or any of our Front Office staff at 843.651.2006 or 843.839.5678.